Vodka is a spirit that easily pairs with a wide variety of flavors and provides a great base so its use in cocktails is expansive and approachable. From classic vodka to flavors ranging from grapefruit to tangerine, vodka is easily mixed with one or several ingredients for a refreshing cocktail.
- 2 oz Finlandia Vodka
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 1 1/2 oz Finlandia Mango Vodka
- 1 oz Pomegranate Juice
- 1 splash Triple Sec
- 1 oz. Finlandia Mango Flavored Vodka
- 2 oz. Pomegranate juice
- 1 oz Korbel Brut California Champagne
- 1 oz Finlandia Raspberry Vodka
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Top with Korbel Sweet Rose
- 2 oz Finlandia Grapefruit Vodka
- 3 oz Ocean Spray Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- 1/2 oz club soda
Poolside cocktails sparkle with this Sparkling Screwdriver!
- 1 oz Finlandia Tangerine Flavored Vodka
- 2 oz orange juice
- 4 oz Korbel Brut California Champagne
Apple picking, pumpkin carving and most importantly, spooky party planning. It’s that time of year again – Halloween!